1. Do not let your heart become attached to materialist matters, because it will control your feelings and time, and destroy any spiritual desires.
2. Do not let your ambition become a competition with others, because you might lose your love for others in order to gain personal glory.
3. Ambition might turn into greediness and a lack of satisfaction in anything, no matter how much you gain or achieve.
4. Be careful of attempting to reach your ambitions in manners that are considered immoral or illegal.
5. Watch how you treat people as you are on your mission to reach your goals and achieve your ambitions. Do not hurt others to further your interests.
6. Always work towards your heavenly eternity first before losing yourself in worldly ambitions only.
– Meditation from Pope Shenouda III, His prayers be with us
One thought on “Ambition”
العظيم في البطاركة معلم الاجيال القديس البابا شنودة الثالث 🙏🏼❤️👍🏼
LikeLiked by 1 person